Friday, July 12, 2013

Re-Awakening

I am re-awakening,
I am re-opening this door,
I am spreading my wings and taking flight,
May spirit flow through me.

18 months ago, I started this blog as a creative venue, a way to use writing as a tool to coalesce my thoughts, my ideas, my way of working as a priest and witch in the Reclaiming Tradition.

After writing 8 posts in 2 months, I published only 2 and then stopped, letting this venue, this tool, myself go to sleep.  I used my busy life as an excuse to mask my fears about showing my work.  While I have had these same fears every time I have shown my photography, publishing my writing online for anyone to see is even more frightening.  easier to go to sleep...

But now, I am re-awakening myself, this venue, this tool, this outlet.  I am re-opening this door.  My intention is to post one article each week.  This will include the 6 posts that I wrote before and never published as well as other topics including a series on the Tools of Magick.

And so, I invite you to not only read my thoughts and ideas, but to send me feedback and even ideas for future postings.  I also invite you to give me a poke if I haven't posted for awhile.  ;-)

Thank you for reading.

With love and blessings,
Gwydion

No comments:

Post a Comment